If you’re looking to print some custom shirts at a reasonable price point, it’s hard to beat Gildan. The shirt pictured above is a Gildan Softstyle 64000. It’s an extremely popular shirt for promotional apparel projects. This item can replace a more expensive softstyle shirt from a company like American Apparel or Bella+Canvas.
And luckily Merchbro has Gildan coming out our eyeballs. As the shirt above stipulates, we’ve got every style, color and size of Gildan shirt currently being made. We don’t mess around when it comes to Gildan. If you’re a print shop that doesn’t stock it…Well, you’re flat out crazy!
Here are some specs on the Gildan 64000 for your edification:
- 4.5 oz.
- 100% cotton
- Preshrunk jersey knit (some colors contain polyester)
- Deluxe 30’s Soft style yarns
- Seamless double needle 3/4 collar
- Taped neck and shoulders
- Rolled forward shoulders for better fit
- Double needle sleeve and bottom hems
- Quarter-turned to eliminate center crease.